Nevada Bankruptcy News
Recent News about Nevada Bankruptcy
- Nevada sees average auto debt drop -- National delinquency rate falls in second quarter.
- Study finds increasing bankruptcy among older Americans -- Number of filings from those aged 55 and older grew 61 percent in a five-year period.
- Nevada sees highest credit card delinquency rate -- Second quarter sees 1.11 percent of accounts late on payment in the state.
- Nevada sees highest home loan delinquency rate -- The second quarter saw 15.86 percent of mortgages behind on payment in the state.
- Nevada transit group looks to file bankruptcy -- Facing a lawsuit, the South Tahoe Area Transit Authority is looking for Chapter 11 protection.
- Nevada tops on foreclosure list for 43 months -- One in every 82 units in the state faced a filing in July.
- Nevada foreclosure prevention program helps 43 percent of participants -- The mediation program helps lenders and borrowers come to an agreement that will allow consumers to keep homes.
- Silver State tops bankruptcy filing numbers -- Approximately one in every 55 households faced a bankruptcy filing in Nevada through July.
- Nevada continues to be state with highest stress -- California and Arizona were also in the top five in the Associated Press' monthly analysis.
- For metro foreclosure rates, Las Vegas continues to hold the top spot -- More than half of the cities with the highest foreclosures rates are located in California, Nevada and Arizona.
- Help understanding loans being offered to Nevada residents by law firm -- Along with credit basics, attorneys will explain the purpose of a credit report and what people can do if they are in financial trouble.
- Nevada posts highest foreclosure rate so far in 2010 -- While the Silver State came in first, Arizona placed second.
- June bankruptcy filings in Nevada continue to race past national levels -- The Silver State saw more than twice the national average of households filing bankruptcy.
- As some avoid foreclosure, Nevada and others seeing high stress -- The Economic Stress Index shows that Nevada is facing the highest strain in the country among its counties.
- Nevada leads in foreclosure sales -- Sixty-four percent of sales in the state were for foreclosed properties.
- Highest foreclosure rate seen in Nevada -- RealtyTrac noted that one in every 79 homes in Nevada faced foreclosure in May.
- AP: Nevada remains most stressed state in April -- Those filing bankruptcy and foreclosures continue to put pressure on Nevada.
- Those trying to file bankruptcy in Nevada outpace national average -- Twice the national rate was seen in the Southwestern state.
- Nevada bankruptcy filings increase, court reports -- The number of those filing bankruptcy in the state rose nearly 14 percent in April, according to the state bankruptcy court.
- MBA: Foreclosures, delinquencies highest in Nevada -- Nevada's foreclosure rate in the first quarter was 3.23 percent, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association.
- Nevada has highest credit card delinquency rate -- TransUnion reports 1.79 percent of credit card accounts in Nevada are late on payment.
- Nevada has highest Chapter 7 bankruptcy rate -- Overall and Chapter 7 bankruptcy rates were highest in Nevada, according to a recent report.
- While others may avoid foreclosure, Nevada delinquency remains highest -- Mortgage loan delinquency rates fell during the first quarter, though Nevada's still remains the highest in the nation, according to a recent report from TransUnion.
- Nevada posts twice the national average for households filing bankruptcy -- Recent data from the National Bankruptcy Research Center shows that Nevada and California posted high numbers of households filing bankruptcy through April.
- AP: Nevada has most economic stress in March -- Although recent analysis by the Associated Press shows some people in Nevada may have been able to avoid foreclosure, the state still remains the most economically stressed in the country.
For more information call us at 866-210-1722 or fill out the form below.